Sunday, February 7, 2010

Work Will Win

I recently started a blog of my own and just today realized that I was still connected to Phil's "Positively Driven" blog. The timing of this realization could not have come at a better time. I am most grateful for my brother, Phil. I am glad he started this blog nearly 2 years ago. Although there have been but few posts, they have inspired me to look at life in a more positive manner.

2o10 has been a great year thusfar and will prove to be an incredible year. My best friend, Ashley, and I help eachother make goals at the turn of the new year. Last year we wrote the Magna Carta of love, and although I didn't find myself crossed in love over the course of that year, I learned to love people more constantly. This year is "The Year of Responsibility, Financial Stability and Self-Improvement."

“God left the world unfinished for man to work his skill upon. He left the electricity in the cloud, the oil in the earth. He left the rivers unbridged and the forests unfelled and the cities unbuilt. God gives to man the challenge of raw materials, not the ease of finished things. He leaves the pictures unpainted and the music unsung and the problems unsolved, that man might know the joys and glories of creation.” ~ President Thomas S. Monson

What will you do this year, this month, this week, today to improve yourself and the world around you? Take the time to write down some goals and get to work! "Work will win when wishy washy wishing won't." ~ President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Visitors